Your privacy is critically important to us.Leila Davis Psychotherapy is located at:
Leila Davis Psychotherapy59 Broseley Rd Toowong0424775564
– Website VisitorsLike most website operators, Leila Davis Psychotherapy collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Leila Davis Psychotherapy’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Leila Davis Psychotherapy’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Leila Davis Psychotherapy may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.Leila Davis Psychotherapy also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on http://leiladavis.com.au blog posts. Leila Davis Psychotherapy only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
– Gathering of Personally-Identifying InformationCertain visitors to Leila Davis Psychotherapy’s websites choose to interact with Leila Davis Psychotherapy in ways that require Leila Davis Psychotherapy to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Leila Davis Psychotherapy gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at http://leiladavis.com.au to provide a username and email address.
– SecurityThe security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
– Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying InformationLeila Davis Psychotherapy discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Leila Davis Psychotherapy’s behalf or to provide services available at Leila Davis Psychotherapy’s website, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Leila Davis Psychotherapy’s website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Leila Davis Psychotherapy will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Leila Davis Psychotherapy discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Leila Davis Psychotherapy believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Leila Davis Psychotherapy, third parties or the public at large.If you are a registered user of http://leiladavis.com.au and have supplied your email address, Leila Davis Psychotherapy may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Leila Davis Psychotherapy and our products. We primarily use our blog to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Leila Davis Psychotherapy takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
– Aggregated StatisticsLeila Davis Psychotherapy may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. Leila Davis Psychotherapy may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Leila Davis Psychotherapy does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
– Affiliate DisclosureThis site uses affiliate links and does earn a commission from certain links. This does not affect your purchases or the price you may pay.
– E-commerceThose who engage in transactions with Leila Davis Psychotherapy – by purchasing Leila Davis Psychotherapy’s services or products, are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Leila Davis Psychotherapy collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Leila Davis Psychotherapy. Leila Davis Psychotherapy does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
– Business TransfersIf Leila Davis Psychotherapy, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Leila Davis Psychotherapy goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Leila Davis Psychotherapy may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.