Bali Retreat Facilitated by Dr. Leila Davis
Bali Retreat – Find Your Joy!
Are you in search of a life-changing experience? If so, join renowned therapeutic retreat facilitator Dr. Leila Davis for her upcoming Bali Retreat. Recently voted as one of the top 10 retreats in the world, this 7-day program is designed to help participants gain clarity and purpose. Through a combination of yoga, meditation, and mindfulness exercises, Dr. Davis will provide an enriching and transformative experience while fostering a deep understanding of oneself.
Would you like to have an amazing adventure holiday in Bali AND develop skills for greater wellbeing?
This is exactly what the Find Your Joy retreat offers.
Join the Bali Retreat so you can stop
- wondering how you got here and life became so monotonous
- feeling like you have to squeeze your own self care into the minute cracks between work and family
- making yourself the last priority on your to do list
- destroying your mental health with perfectionism and anxiety
- feeling like you’re just not enough
- speaking to yourself like you wouldn’t speak to your worst enemy
- wondering where your joy went
- feeling like you’re carrying around a heavy weight 24/7
This one-week retreat is for remarkable and over-stretched professional women who want to improve their mental wealth while also having a fabulous holiday with a wonderful small group of women.
It’s ideal if you would like to
- Nurture your body with good, fresh food and regular yoga
- Get into a positive, healthy daily routine to support your mental wealth
- Learn powerful communication skills so that relationships are easier
- Drop the stress and grind of work for spaciousness and ease
- Drink in the magic and peace of the Balinese countryside
- Process emotions and experiences which are weighing you down so you can feel lighter every day
- Learn how to connect deeply and authentically with others
- Reconnect with yourself and your heartfelt purpose
- Find what brings you Joy and go after it
Here’s what you’ll receive on this retreat
- Facilitated group therapy process where you will build connection to your joy, with an expert group leader
- A morning program of meditation, gentle yoga and healthy breakfast to ease you into each day
- Optional afternoon spa and temple visits while exploring the local countryside
- Evening restorative yoga and voice work
Spaces are limited, send me an email for upcoming dates.
What happy clients say
The week was warm, awakening and transformative, as I opened to the nourishing possibility of genuine engagement with others and learnt from the generosity of spirit of each individual within the group. The experiences of others resonated with my experiences, and in sharing I found that I was experiencing profound changes to my usual ways. It is like, I was invited to ride on a magic carpet that transported me to a new place where I am now energetically available, to explore new possibilities with an open heart.
As I write this I feel a deep sense of optimism and peace not felt for a long time.
I was completely supported and heard when sharing my story and opening my heart space with our group.
It was an incredible opportunity to take the time to remove myself from the distractions of life and overcome a fear of unpacking “old thoughts and patterns” and to trust your gentle guidance.
My heart space is sparkling green.
Listen to the Mistress Well-Being Podcast by Dr. Leila Davis